They range from 2 day business specific application courses, such as negotiations, selling or presenting to a fully comprehensive 35 day NLP Training such as “The Advanced Graduate Certificate in NLP course”.
Terrence McClendon the chief trainer has been teaching NLP and its uses for over 30 years. He has worked in just about every business industry and in many countries and cultures around the world.
Terry has applied his knowledge and experience of NLP and the requirements of what skills and techniques that you need to be successful in applying NLP in business, education and counseling/coaching.
What should you look for when choosing and NLP Trainer?
You want someone who doesn’t just profess to be the best, you want choose someone who can make YOU one of the best!
Terry has trained some of the current NLP Trainers in Australia and assisted them in setting themselves up in their NLP training business.
Good training and practice supervised by an expert is what makes the difference between having knowledge and having real ability.
Terry is simply a meticulous trainer who is passionate about NLP. He was one of the pioneers and has a great deal of integrity when it comes to keeping NLP Pure.
Should My Trainers Support Me After Finishing My Training?
This is completely up to the discretion of your trainer.
At NLP Australia any of our students can call to ask for advice with clients, strategies for marketing their business, and general questions about their NLP skills.
Having support after you have finished your NLP or Hypnosis training will give you a sense of reassurance and comfort when you begin to use your new skills in your life or business.
NLP Australia’s NLP & Hypnosis Courses
Advanced Graduate Certificate in NLP
Next NLP “AGC” In Adelaide 2019
NLP Practitioner August 16 to 28th 2019 (Module 1)
Master Practitioner June 26 to July 8th 2020 (Module 2)
Ericksonian Hypnosis September 25 to October 2nd 2020 (Module 3)
This course combines the NLP Practitioner, Master Practitioner and Ericksonian Hypnosis.
While you can still do these courses individually, if you are looking to be a master of NLP & Hypnosis this is the course for you.
The Advanced Graduate Certificate is designed to take you on a life changing journey and give you the skills to be a true master of communication and Influence.
Your Advanced Graduate Certificate training will put you in the top 5% of Master NLP Practitioners in your country. The patterns and techniques you will learn in the Advanced Graduate Certificate are Pure and give you the MOST comprehensive NLP and hypnosis skills for therapeutic, business and personal uses.
In your Advanced Graduate Certificate you will also get additional out-of-class work exercises and a State of the Art behavior modeling project.
It is a practical and comprehensive training program for those people who want advanced NLP skills for application in areas such as Counseling/Coaching, Education, Sports and Business.
On successful completion of this course you will receive the coveted Gold Seal of The International Association of NLP (IALNP).
The uniqueness of this training is derived from its trainer, Terrence McClendon , whose comprehensive understanding of NLP spans 30 years and his experience encompasses many cultures, countries and working environments.
The course’s strengths are in teaching the micro skills that make a difference to achieving success. On completion of this training, you will benefit by your ability to:
- Set and achieve goals with heightened creativity, motivation and charisma.
- Better handle situations by using a wide range of internal behavioral resources.
…See below for the details about each part of the Advanced Graduate Certificate.
NLP Master Practitioner Training
In this course you will learn:
- Modelling skills: skillfully model any behaviour and replicate and transfer the model to others
- Creativity modeling: Identify and harness the creativity an individual or team for the purpose of idea and product development
- Advanced communication skills: Communicate more effectively by identifying and employing other people’s values and beliefs to assist in motivation, decision making, learning, time management and team building.
- Generative intervention techniques: Identify and produce generative solutions for dysfunctional behaviours, beliefs and attitudes
- Self empowerment and self esteem: Increase your behavioural flexibility to effectively handle most situations and people
Your new skills can be applied in both your personal and professional life.
Professional applications include:
Management and business skills. Learn to:
- Develop and apply creative solutions to selling, negotiation and customer service challenges
- Develop and encourage creative thinking processes for product development, business problem solving
- Develop successful performance models
Counselling. Learn to:
- Be generative
- Design your own techniques and behavioural models
Education. Learn to:
- Identify barriers to learning and develop solutions
- Recognize different learning styles and adapt presentations to these
Sports. Learn to:
- model excellent performances
Personal applications include:
Goal achievement.Learn to:
- develop more creativity in getting the goals you want
- be more flexible in attaining your goals
Improved quality of relationships. Learn to:
- better understand personal values
- recognise the prominent personality characteristics of others and how to best interact with these