NLP Practitioner Training
Brisbane TBA 2016 or contract trainer for this (in house) Training Course.
Sydney TBA 2016 or contract trainer for this (in house) Training Course.
A dynamic learning environment with an emphasis on ‘doing’.
You will develop your competence in many aspects of Neuro Linguistic Programming.
The program features four professional streams: business, education, sports and counselling as well as personal development.
Why you should do this course with nlp•australia
NLP Australia was the first NLP Training Company to launch NLP Training Courses in Australia & has over 35 years experience in training leaders in the field of Neuro Linguistic Programming.
- Terry McClendon is a psychologist with over 30 years experience working in the personal and professional development fields.
- His knowledge and experience of NLP dates back to 1972 when he was involved in the early days of NLP in California
- Terry trained directly with the founders of NLP, Dr Richard Bandler and Dr John Grinder
- nlp•australia teaches the undiluted communication skills of NLP so that you achieve both the skills and the techniques: unlike shorter courses where the foundations of the NLP model of communications are largely ignored.
nlp•australia teaches the undiluted communication skills of NLP
so that you achieve both the skills and the techniques.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Maximise your results by setting powerful effective goals as you generate commitment and accelerate your progress
- Create lasting trust and rapport with family, clients and colleagues
- Communicate in ways that others find compelling and easy to understand
- Rapidly achieve win-win solutions for excellent negotiations by keeping both parties in a highly creative frame of mind
- Close your sales on the spot using three simple language patterns
- Change your unwanted beliefs
Your new skills can be applied in both your personal and professional life.
Course fee: $3797 20% discount for Pensioners, Students, Unemployed
Enter Your Details Below To Get More Information Now.
Professional applications include:
Management. Learn to:
- Utilise your team’s strength and redirect weaknesses into productive work behaviours
- Enhance teamwork and develop harmonious work environments
Counselling. Learn to:
- Quickly achieve long lasting and impactful behavioural change
Education. Learn to:
- Accelerate student learning by presenting material in a stimulating and comprehensive way
Sports. Learn to:
- Create compelling and empowering sports performances
Personal applications include:
Goal achievement. Learn to:
- Change unwanted beliefs
- Overcome fears
- Change personal history
Improved quality of relationships. Learn to:
- Communicate better, armed with the knowledge and skills of the components of communication
- Articulate what you want and negotiate a successful outcome