Business Diploma in NLP
Learn QUALITY TOOLS for EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION
A comprehensive practical 7-day program what will provide quality tools to maximise your impact with Interpersonal Communications, Negotiating, Selling, Presenting and Innovation. You will acquire techniques to communicate with increased confidence and create a powerful impression.
Negotiation and selling are crucial parts of business and successfully executed negotiations make a difference to an organisation’s ongoing performance success.
This program will cover:
- setting and maintaining goals
- rapport skills for the workplace
- learning styles and how people process information
- achieving and maintaining your motivation
- the impact of your voice and gestures in conveying your message
- how to overcome objections and maintain the flow of the communication
- the meaning of gestures, voice tone and language
- how to build trust with your negotiating partner
- ways to refine your image to achieve maximum results
- influencing language and the use of motivating styles
- adding sparkle to your presentations. Present to small or large groups with confidence
- learning rapport skills for selling and elegant closing techniques
- learning the dynamics of creativity and innovation
Make a difference in your organisation
- Communication is a high-impact opportunity to display an organisation’s strengths and services. An organisation’s image is impacted by the quality of the employees who are representing it. Excellent communication makes a difference in securing a sale, getting repeat business, maximizing promotional opportunities and establishing credibility both among employees and in the external community.
- People want to impart information in an effective way so that the listener can maximise his/her learning from the discussion. That requires gaining and maintaining the attention of the listener for a period of time. Using the appropriate repertoire of skills can make a difference between a mediocre communication and a great communication.
- Negotiation and selling are crucial parts of business and successfully executed negotiations make a difference to an organisation’s ongoing performance success. Getting the best possible outcome is not just a mater of luck. A successful communicator can recognise changes in the state of the other party and make appropriate adjustments to their approach to ensure continued fruitful discussions and an optimal outcome.
- Good communication skills are also critical to successful win-win outcomes in one-on-one interactions. Finalising a business deal on behalf of the company, requesting a pay increase, resolving conflict and motivating others are some of the many situations where excellent communication skills can actively contribute to a desirable outcome.
- some people can communicate more easily than others
- the art of good communication is more than just an exchange of words
Learn how to:
- ‘read’ the meaning of body gestures and eye movements when conversing
- establish and maintain rapport
- overcome objections and bypass resistance
- ensure that you get all the information you need
- recognise the thinking style of your partner and match your information delivery
- maintain peak performance
- understand what motivates your negotiating partner
- utilize your best props – voice tone and tempo, gestures and language – to maximise comprehension when speaking to others
- refine your image to achieve maximum results
ASK for your full Training Course Curriculum NOW.
Click here for our Registration and Refund Policy