Registration and Refund Policy
The Fine Print: Registration and refund policy
1. We require notice of cancellation of not less than 30 days prior to the commencement date of the training program for s full refund of course fees.
2. Within 30 days, an administration fee of 20% of the full training course fee will be payable. If you have paid only a deposit you will still be required to pay 20% of the full course fee.
3. There is no refund for a participant/organization withdrawing from a training course within 15 days. The participant/organization may transfer his/her training fees to any nlpaustralia training course or send a replacement.
4. Should nlpaustralia cancel or discontinue a training course for any reason, a full refund will be made. In the event of rescheduling a program, the participant/organization will be given a choice of full refund or transfer of fees to rescheduled dates.
5. Products including CD’s DVD’s and books and any other published product, if damaged or unserviceable, can be returned for a full refund or exchange.
6. Services including IANLP Certificate Seal and course work or any other training service commenced before or during a training program is subject to the terms and conditions of training program course fees.
Payments can be made by:
1. Sending a cheque to nlpaustralia, P.O. Box 573, Smithfield Qld 4878.
2. Credit Card. We take VISA Master Card AMEX. For credit card please add 2% for each transaction
3. Internet bank transfer (Please contact us for details)
4. Payment plan: 4 or 6 months (Please contact us for details)
Phone : 0404 806 657 or + 61 2 6556 7360